Delicious Trader Joe’s chicken cauliflower gnocchi paired with a creamy lemon sun dried tomato pepitas sauce.... healthy and so yummy!
+1/2 cup Trader Joe’s cauliflower gnocchi
+1 cup Trader Joe’s organic chicken tenders (cubed)
+1 cup organic spinach
+ 1/2 cup organic mushrooms
+lemon pepper seasoning
+1/4 cup pepita seeds
+1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
+1/2 tsp lemon juice
Make this before you begin your pasta
1. Soak 1/4 c pepitas in 1/4c water for 3-4 hours
2. Add pepitas + water mixture into blender or food processor, blend until soft
3. Add in sun dried tomatoes & lemon juice
4. Blend until creamy
(I leave mine with a few chunks of sun dried tomatoes)
1. Preheat skillet to 350 degrees or medium to medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp. of avocado oil & cube chicken.
2. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt & lemon pepper. Cook chicken 5 minutes or until crisp. Repeat for other side.
3. Add in spinach & mushrooms sautée for 2 minutes until spinach is soft.
4. Place chicken & veggies aside, add 1/2 tbsp. Of avocado oil and cauliflower gnocchi. Let cook 5-6 minutes either side.
(I have found with the consistency of cauli. Gnocchi being soft, any larger than 1/2 cup tends to make me too full).
5. Mix all ingredients together & add in the sauce!